1. We believe in the plenary-verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of the Scriptures as originally given (2 Timothy 3:16, 1 Corinthians 2:13).
We embrace the Bible as Truth and inspired by God. Therefore it is essential for our faith and life. As believers we should faithfully study and apply it to our lives
2. We believe in the Eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as ONE God existing in THREE persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit; distinguishable but indivisible (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13-14).
3. We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness (Romans 5:12,18).
4. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:18; Isaiah 7:14; 9:16).
5. We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, and personally appeared to His disciples (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 4:25).
6. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation and personal, literal and bodily coming again the second time for the Church (John 4:2-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
7. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12; Romans 5:11).
8. We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of Christ (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:34-36; 19:1-6).
9. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation, with the Scriptural evidence; namely, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance (Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-46; Galatians 3:14-15).
10. We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12-14, as manifested in the Early Church.
11. We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world and perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith (Ephesians 5:18; 2 Corinthians 6:14; 7:1).
12. We believe in the healing of the body by Divine Power, or Divine healing in its varied aspects as practiced in the Early Church (Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11; 1 Corinthians 12:9; James 5:14).
13. We believe in the Table of the Lord, commonly called Communion or the Lord’s Supper, for believers (1 Corinthians 11;28-32).
14. We believe in eternal life for believers (John 5:24; 3:16) and eternal punishment for unbelievers (Mark 9:43-58; 2 Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15).
15. We believe in the reality and personality of Satan and eternal judgment of Satan and his angels (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10-15).