Once accepted into the program, the PACC intern agrees to the following with the help of the Holy Spirit:
- To faithfully fulfill the normal requirements for being ‘Joined to the Church’ at Prairie Avenue Christian Center by weekly attending Sunday gatherings and participating in a community group
- To submit to my mentor and to church leadership, especially in receiving instruction, rebuke and counsel
- To preserve and build unity and peace within the church as a lead servant
- To properly manage the resources God has given me, including my time, talent and treasure
- To follow the example of Christ in humility and self- sacrifice for the church and the world
- To show faithfulness and commitment to the internship by being on time and attending classes, being on time and attending service opportunities, and being on time and attending mentoring meetings
At PACC we are fully committed to making disciples of Jesus who make disciples of Jesus. We believe this happens within the local church, in community, and under the instruction and authority of the leaders God has given to the church.